FS Big healthy clumps of Java Moss

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mvigor

Aquarium Hobbyist
Mar 24, 2005
Lunchlady land
www.vigorfamily.com
Once again the Java Moss has overgrown the little tank that it lives in, so once again I have removed this stored nitrogen from my 5 gallon aquarium. :thumbsup:

This is a truly beautiful plant that is very easy to grow under even moderate amounts of light.

This tank has been disease-free for about 6 years now with no new additions from the outside world. The pictures don't do it justice...the plant is truly beautiful.

I would like to get $6 each for these, plus another $6 each for shipping in the U.S.

Also, I would be happy combine a lot of 3 bunches for $24 shipped, or a lot of all 6 bunches for $40 shipped.

IMG_1495.JPGIMG_1493.JPGIMG00293-20120129-1640.jpg

IMG_1495.JPG IMG_1493.JPG IMG00293-20120129-1640.jpg

rastoma

AC Members
Feb 29, 2012
Jasper, TN
Are you sure that's Java Moss? I know it's a moss but wow that's large stems for java moss. Or either I'm still too new to the stuff to see it at different growth stages.

I think the price is reasonable for the quantity. Probably though everyone has it already maybe? I know when I recently got back in the hobby it was one of the first things I got. It seems to be a 'staple' for a lot of people.

Try your local Craigslist as well. If I had room, I'd take some though as it sure is bigger and healthier looking than mine.

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
It looks great, but I have plenty also :) I agree though, it looks way healthier than mine. Do you fertilize? Must be some intense light in there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store