Black Dragon plakat

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
Thanks! ? He does really looks like imbellis, but he only a regular plakat splenden LOLS
Honestly, I know nothing about bettas except how to care for them. I like the look of yours tho. My daughter wanted one and I told her to go online and do research and pick one she likes

Reactions: Sprinkle

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Honestly, I know nothing about bettas except how to care for them. I like the look of yours tho. My daughter wanted one and I told her to go online and do research and pick one she likes
I have had to go through 4 bettas die on me before actually realizing i needs to buy one from a breeder. He costed me £20.00.

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
I have had to go through 4 bettas die on me before actually realizing i needs to buy one from a breeder. He costed me £20.00.
That sucks , sorry to hear it, that’s one of the few things I did know about bettas, I think this guy was $28 with shipping

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
That sucks , sorry to hear it, that’s one of the few things I did know about bettas, I think this guy was $28 with shipping
2 died from low temperature, 2 died from dropsy; most likely not bacterial.

Peanuts shipping was free :p he came in the mail when i had to go to school. Whole day of think when i finally put him tank lols

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
2 died from low temperature, 2 died from dropsy; most likely not bacterial.

Peanuts shipping was free :p he came in the mail when i had to go to school. Whole day of think when i finally put him tank lols
I think the ones at places like Petsmart have less tolerance due to inbreeding. That’s why I went with a breeder. Bettas are tough fish though as yours proved in the mail. That last polypterus I posted was stuck in the mail over thanksgiving for a week.

Reactions: Sprinkle

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
I think the ones at places like Petsmart have less tolerance due to inbreeding. That’s why I went with a breeder. Bettas are tough fish though as yours proved in the mail. That last polypterus I posted was stuck in the mail over thanksgiving for a week.
Yes, usually chain stores (petsmart, petco and walmart) will get already sick ones or they will get ill and die days after being bought. Fighters are usually weaker due to the inbreeding.
Peanut was bought on Saturday, was sent out on monday, delivey next day was postponed and arrived to me on wednesday morning before i had to go school and was still in perfect condition when i cames back from school, but only very stress.
When i acclimate him to his new home he was quite nervous and was darting and exploring every where and nver scare of my finger or whole hand unless out in the tank LOL.
Stuck in the mail for one weeks? Is it okay?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store