FS Blue Ramshorns NJ pick only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince G.

AC Members
Dec 27, 2010
Roselle Park, NJ
I have a pretty good blue ramshorn breeding group going now, and I can afford to let a few go. They are for sale at 50 cents each, and I'll throw in a few extra ones. Various sizes, but I'll make sure you get a couple of big ones. After culling the reds and browns for over a year, they seem to be breeding about 75% solid blue or blue with red spotting. I'll also throw in a little flame moss for them to hang on to. This time of year, a heat pack is required, so shipping will be $7.00 ($4.00 Shipping + $3.00 Heat Pack)Thanks!!!!!!

IMG_0898.JPG
IMG_0899.JPG

IMG_0899.JPG IMG_0898.JPG

bgourami320

AC Members
Jun 13, 2010
Brooklyn,NY
Real Name
Bonnie
do you have to put calcium tabs in the tank for them? I'd love some for my 10g, the petricolas's
would make a meal out of the little guys.

Vince G.

AC Members
Dec 27, 2010
Roselle Park, NJ
do you have to put calcium tabs in the tank for them? I'd love some for my 10g, the petricolas's
would make a meal out of the little guys.
I don't use calcium tabs. I put cuttlebone and a small piece of Texas Holy Rock in the water to aid in calcium absorption. The snail and shrimp shells seem to do well with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store