Blue's Ecoxotic Cube

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Percula and Ocellaris are two clowns that can be mixed and can also become a breeding pair.

Sorry about the nem blue. That was a pretty nem. How often and what were you feeding it?

blue2fyre

Blue Fish
Oct 7, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
Ashley

The sympodium has been doing well. It would be doing better if the hermits would stop knocking it over. I finally glued it down yesterday so it should be good from now on.

My clowns love each other and spend all their time together :) It's cute.

In the time I had it I only fed the nem once and it was a bit of fish that I feed my sea stars. I know the piece was a bit too big and I worry that might have been the problem. The other 2 nems never got sick so that's my only guess as to what happened. Now I just feed my nems mysis, usually once a week.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Ya, big chunks of food can be a problem. They are such glutens that they won't spit the food out even when its rotting inside them. Sorry again that you lost it.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Your tank is filling in really well blue. Love the jawfish burrow front and center!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Send me your rock flower nems and your black and white clowns. Kthanks ;)

Tank looks great

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Some people with their demands. Just send me everything and your place in paradise is secured.

It looks great blue.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store