Blue's Ecoxotic Cube

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Nice! Love the mispar/teardrop 3rd stripe.

Ecoxotic1

Registered Member
Feb 1, 2012
Hi blue2fyre, we love the picture of your EcoPico and posted on our Facebook page (& twitter too). Some people are asking questions about your tank. Would you mind heading over to www.facebook.com/ecoxotic and answer those? Many thanks. Always feel free to also post on our Wall. We love seeing great tanks from happy customers! Cheers!

blue2fyre

Blue Fish
Oct 7, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
Ashley
Ok I got sick of the damsel being a jerk after a week so I set out to catch him. I literally had to pull out EVERY ROCK in the tank! Even then it took me 20 more minutes to catch the thing. He's in my fuge right now. I put things back but it isn't like it was. Hopefully it will all be ok. There is slime from the LPS everywhere. Now I don't know what to do. The plan was to remove the damsel for a few days so the clowns could settle in better. But I really don't want to have to catch him again if he ends up being a jerk again.

The little clown was biting me the entire time I was taking the tank apart and putting it back together. Felt like a little pin prick but was annoying. I'm generally pretty annoyed right now. I kind of understand now why people hate damsels lol.

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
Sounds about right. :laugh:

Yeah. Beautiful little cheap fish. But a lot are pure evil.

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
That sucks, I remember you saying that it was one of the more peaceful damsels. I was going to try one in the right setup sometime lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Aquascaping is the devil:devil:! I just pulled out my hawkins yesterday because it was just too big and shaded everything below too much. Considered just fraging it down but decided I was bored with it and it was time for it to go. Got a new, more challenging, acro to take its place and a nice baby's breath favia. Spent hours just rearranging and I'm still not happy! :).

Your corals will be fine.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store