FS Bolivian Ram Trio & Praecox Rainbowfish Breeding Group PU San Gabriel/Los Angeles, CA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snikerz

AC Members
Jan 19, 2009
Los Angeles, Irvine. California
Hey guys I need to clear out my tank to make room for new cories. I've had these fish for about half a year and they have just matured into breeding adults. The bolivian rams have just started exhibiting that gorgeous pinkish red on their fins while the rainbowfish males have also just gotten their metallic blue sheen with blood red fins. The praecox females have orange fins and lighter metallic sheen on their bodies. I was going to start breeding the rams but realized that my tank would be way overstocked if I added more fish. Pickup will be in San Gabriel or if you are not too far I can drive to you to drop off. Let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them.

Bolivian Ram Trio (1 Male 2 Females):$12
Praecox Rainbowfish Breeding Group (3 Males 4 Females):$20

Here are some pics. These were taken under low lights so if you have brighter lights they'll look even better. The rainbowfish are also the most colorful right after turning the lights on. Sorry for the algae:eek:. Would also help if I had a better camera.
004dvz.jpg
ari002.jpg

004dvz.jpg ari002.jpg

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
Great price for a breeding group...those fish are normaly 6$/piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store