Boo!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Big Mike

Large Member
Sep 8, 2009
IL
Real Name
Huge Mike
I've been abducted by the Fender forum. Another great bunch of people. I've been interested less and less by my fish and interested more with learning to play guitar. That combined with working so many hours of overtime has made me hard to see around here. I'll drop by now and again just to let you all know I'm still kickin'. Keep smiling!
I would love to learn to play!!! A dream of mine from the early 80's.

Que

I wish I was a fish I wish.
Feb 15, 2007
Southern Berkshire county, MA
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
I would love to learn to play!!! A dream of mine from the early 80's.
Dream no more. Buy yourself a decent guitar and make a point of living your dream. It helps to have someone to learn with but you can do well with youtube lessons of which there are hundreds. I've been meaning to look into Guitar Smith which is a game that you plug a real guitar into and play along like Guitar Hero. I heard it's one way to learn. But really... like the Nike commercial... Just do it!

Que

Feb 15, 2007
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
Blasphemer!!
I'm a heathen.... I'll admit to it.
:grinyes:

I look at it this way. I took much from this site and I also gave back. I feel somewhat even. I feel like I passed the test to become a drifter.

And if you don't like it you go slap yourself with a fish. :raspberry:

Q

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Howdy Ken! Keep on doing what you love, just don't forget to stop in and say "hey" every once in a while.

Que

Feb 15, 2007
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
An update on my tank: I thought for sure that when I put all the Amano shrimp and the RCS in the tank with the Angel and the SAE that it would mean the end of the RCS at the least and maybe be some time before the Amanos were all consumed. Much to my delight they are both doing well and I think it's in large part due to the heavy undergrowth of plants and roots in there. Even though I see RCS wandering about in the open at times I think enough exist to breed and multiply. I saw my Angel hunt down and eat an RCS just the other night so I know she eats 'em when she can. The cedar driftwood that I have in the tank has been slowly eroding over the years I'm sure in part because of the Farlowella. I took one piece out to let the nana grow in and am happy I did. Now I see the Farlowella more and the nana has created an underworld of sorts. It grows right up against the front glass and shows the intertwining roots below that the single panda cory and shrimp love to poke around in. I still love my fish and tank but as the fish die off I don't replace them. As it stands the fish have NOT been dying off but seem to be quite hardy and happy. Even the algea seems to be clearing up from the glass. I guess the more I ignore the tank the better it does. Anyway if and when I get a chance to take a picture I'll post up. 'Til then, Ciao.

Q

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
I faded away also , it happens to us all I think. Spent many of the last few months on the Mazda 6 forums restoring my 04 Mazda 6 , and playing my guitar ! :) Now back to an interest in my tanks again , it never fails, can't stay away for long :)

HID FOGS 054.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store