FS Bristlenose Plecos - Longfin & Reg fin Albino, Calico, Brown, Blue eyes - Ship (Ohio)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
Did you have an estimated date that the long fin brown white tips will be ready? Just trying to plan out my fishy spending.
I don't really have an estimate yet. They still need some growing time. My fishies took a break fr breeding... LOL!

How will they do in low PH (close to 6)
6 is still fine. They generally prefer lower ph, it is more of a problem when ph is too high.

wkndracer

AC Members
Jul 22, 2009
Citrus County, Florida
Arrived yesterday

These guys are awesome!
Went with express shipping and they arrived in 24hrs. acting like they've been here all along with zero stress from shipping by the way they act.

Two went straight into a display and right to work cleaning! Hungry and not shy at all.

Their new home.

The other four are staying in the 'guest house' for a few weeks.

I could not be happier with my purchase Thanx M your fish are great!

clb2196

AC Members
Feb 21, 2009
Mass
Very nice! *waits impatiently* do these guys need a tunnel of some sort? I was contemplating buying one of the fake half tree trunk things at Petsmart.

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
wkndracer - Thank you so much for the pics. It's always a pleasure to see where the fishies are now living! Tank looks awesome and I'm really glad that you like them. They'll clean up the place in no time. :)

Very nice! *waits impatiently* do these guys need a tunnel of some sort? I was contemplating buying one of the fake half tree trunk things at Petsmart.
clb - You do not need to do that, esp fake ones. You are better off getting a piece of driftwood or mopani wood. Then down the road, you can pick up a cave if it turns out you have a boy. Most females would rather just hang out around the tank and munch on wood. :)

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
Update on Current stock:
Reg fin calicos and maybe 1 or 2 longfins
2 - 3 large longfin albinos
1 L144 baby (about 1.25")

No browns yet.... sorry!

I also have 2 x L213s available. They are about 3" and gorgeous with little white specks on black bodies. I'll try to post pics up this weekend. I prefer to sell both together, but willing to separate. $30 each or $55 for both.

Coming soon....
Gorgeous longfin blue eyes L144 about 1.5" - 1.75".

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
Hi Mei! How are the long fin white tipped growing so far?

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
Hi Mei! How are the long fin white tipped growing so far?
They are not ready yet :( Still too small. I have a couple of large ones that I'm keeping. I'll update everyone when I get the brown ones ready.

I do have a whole bunch of longfin albino babies getting ready. Let me know if anyone wants these guys. Same price $5.00 ea. for 1" - 1.25" plus shipping.

wkndracer

AC Members
Jul 22, 2009
Citrus County, Florida
Waiting on babies

Please PM when LFABN babies are ready. I'd like to keep 4 per tank as these guys are wonderful little fish.

Cylon

AC Members
Sep 12, 2005
Benton, IL
I'm looking for Longfin Calicos, Longfin Marble Red, Longfin Brown white tip, maybe some blue eyed longfin. Pm me if you can help. I looking to order 6 - 12 fish.
Thanks
Cylon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store