Bucket List Fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
Some really cool fish. I looked at some of the choices and I'll have to look for some of them. The Malawi trout are great fish, but make sure you get a male and at least two females. No more than one male, or you will end up with one male anyways. I'd love to keep a snakehead, except I live in the U.S. and they're kind of illegal. :) The toucan tetras are pretty. I actually have been considering them for a 10 gallon tank that is currently empty, but not sure I want to go that way. Both the cories are really attractive.

WYite
Ya it sucks snakeheads are so illegal. I wish we at least had a path to a permit for one. That’s why I have my pike, it’s a good alternative. I shouldn’t have looked up those toucan tetra lol

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
Some really cool fish. I looked at some of the choices and I'll have to look for some of them. The Malawi trout are great fish, but make sure you get a male and at least two females. No more than one male, or you will end up with one male anyways. I'd love to keep a snakehead, except I live in the U.S. and they're kind of illegal. :) The toucan tetras are pretty. I actually have been considering them for a 10 gallon tank that is currently empty, but not sure I want to go that way. Both the cories are really attractive.

WYite
Tucano tetra are really small, here in Mexico it's possible that very few distributors can get them, maybe they don't even know them. Feel free to let us know if you decide to keep them. I think the only fish on my list that I ever saw available was the Paraguay tetra, but it had no freshwater tank.

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
My weather loaches were the first bucket list fish I've obtained so far. They truly are like hamsters. You cant fuss around in the tank without them right on you.

I tend to enjoy fish with some personality or fun traits to them. But anything in the right setup, setting and combo can get my attention.

So much I like!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store