can some one give me a id on this ????

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

boxhead1990

AC Members
Nov 24, 2010
sorry still new with this whole salt water thing im pretty sure its an anemone but i have been wrong before hahaha

any ways here it is IMG_0319.JPG

i more want to no what species it is and how well my occeleris clowns will react to it they dont seem to go near it so that can be good hahha

but that being said my lfs wasnt very helpful that day so i cant remember what it was actually called but yeah thanks in advance :)

IMG_0319.JPG

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Branching Torch Coral

boxhead1990

AC Members
Nov 24, 2010
thanks it goes a wikid green sorta colour at times and it was advertised as an anemone but i couldnt remember the name so i asked here :)

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Pretty torch too. Your clowns may or may not go near it. Then again, they may or may not go into a nem even if it their natural host species.

Also, torch (and other euphyllia) are fairly agressive so place other corals around it carefully. They have very long and strong sweeper tenatcles. One way to keep those down is to keep good (not direct or too strong) flow on it. In lower flows they really tend to expand.

Nice coral though. Good luck with it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store