Central American Tetras

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Apr 7, 2021
www.youtube.com
Camera Used
8 Megapixel iSight Camera
My friend who has kept like every common species of acara and ridiculous amount of Central American chiclids and a few undescribed species says it is true and I’ve seen it those things get like 8” except for the inbreeding ridden elect blue acara which gets 6-8“ both have a mouth that’s like 3-4” when it’s feeding and no tetra I know of gets at least 3-4 inches tall
Then thats just bad luck, cause EBA are won of the least aggressive cichlids out there

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
My friend who has kept like every common species of acara and ridiculous amount of Central American chiclids and a few undescribed species says it is true and I’ve seen it those things get like 8” except for the inbreeding ridden elect blue acara which gets 6-8“ both have a mouth that’s like 3-4” when it’s feeding and no tetra I know of gets at least 3-4 inches tall
?

Wyomingite

Fish Wrangler
Oct 16, 2008
Wonderful Windy Wyoming
Real Name
Ivan
Then he doesn't know what he's doing, and you shouldn't take advice from him. There are members here who have extensive experience with cichlids and will tell you otherwise.

WYite

FishAddict74

AC Members
Dec 8, 2020
Then he doesn't know what he's doing, and you shouldn't take advice from him. There are members here who have extensive experience with cichlids and will tell you otherwise.

WYite
I would love to see a 6-8” fish with a 3-4” mouth. That would put a gulper cat to shame ?

NoahLikesFish

AC Members
Dec 1, 2020
Indiana
Real Name
Noah
Eba is more like 2.5-3 and blue acara is like 4 inches my friend feeds them feeder mollies occasionally and they kill them

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store