Changed My Controller

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
They are sweet aren't they :). Congrats!

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
I will have to remember this. I found the reefkeeper a pain to program. Is the apex easier?

Oh and Benson.....War Eagle!!

Benson

Roll Tide!
Apr 8, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
Real Name
Benson Walker
HAHAHAHA... Roll Tide!

being able to program and then get data from a webpage is great. Much easier than Reefkeeper.

Stephcps... are you from Alabama? I'm from Columbus, GA originally... just across the Chattahoochee River from Alabama.

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
Born in Marietta, Ga but grew up in Birmingham. Had some family that lived in Columbus. Went to Auburn for a time, though I grduated from University of Alabama in Birmingham. I just couldn't bring myself to be a Tide fan though. LOL
I have been in the northeast for so long now I don't even know the coaches names anymore!!!

I had a reefkeeper lite on my discus tank. I used it as a temp controller and to run my lights. I found it difficult to program. Then all of a sudden on New Year's day a couple years ago, I noticed something wasn't right. Stuck my hand in the tank....it was ice cold. BOTH of my heaters were dead. No alarm or anything form my good ole reefkeeper. Just left a bad taste especially since in the end I lost my discus too. Anyway.......apparently I am in a rambling mood tonight!

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store