Check out this cold marine reef tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
so, after much consideration, and reading this entire thread. I have decided that I am moving to New Zealand, and I need to be adopted by you:) ...lol. Seriously though, this is an absolutly stunning tank! I wish I had the opportunity to collect my own specimins! I get excited when I can gather my own driftwood!...Again! stunning!

coldmarine007

AC Members
Apr 15, 2008
New Zealand,(South Island).
Critter collecting...

so, after much consideration, and reading this entire thread. I have decided that I am moving to New Zealand, and I need to be adopted by you:) ...lol. Seriously though, this is an absolutly stunning tank! I wish I had the opportunity to collect my own specimins! I get excited when I can gather my own driftwood!...Again! stunning!
Yep....really lucky to have so much beautiful stuff in the crystal clear seas down here....believe me I NEVER take it for granted!
(you could always move to Florida and get into collecting trop.marine stuff....much closer than NZ !!!).

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
I agree, this tank is 'ridiculous.' ;)

coldmarine007

AC Members
Apr 15, 2008
New Zealand,(South Island).
NEW YOUTUBE VIDS FROM COLDMARINEGUY

JUST POSTED A COUPLE OF NEW VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE OF MY TEMPERATE MARINE TANK....here's the links.
youtube.com/watch?v=dhFQRMzkBgQ NIGHT TANK
youtube.com/watch?v=8PYyTWQst9c AQUARIUM JEWELS
hope you all enjoy!

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
[YT]UiKXges3YfE[/YT]

[YT]dhFQRMzkBgQ[/YT]

[YT]8PYyTWQst9c[/YT]

zoomed.com