Cherry Shrimp with cheap shipping!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

beviking

Senior Member, Sophomoric Attitude
Feb 16, 2002
Syracuse, NY
Still have them :)

Honestly, (I'm sure this is going to sound smug but I do not intend for it to :)) $1 each, I have to net them, safely put them into a little bag, wrap them up in a box with packaging/insulation, print labels/postage, seal the box, go to the post office to drop them off...
IF you'd like some, please pm me. :grinyes:

-Bill

Native American

Just Another Flying Fish
Apr 25, 2005
Altus, OK
Getting Paypal Goin' Today

Thanks for the PM's, Viking.

I'm going to send off $17 today via Paypal for 10 shrimp mailed off to SW Oklahoma (it's almost west coast based on distance, since it's about the same distance from Syracuse to Seattle). Can you ship mid-week? I won't be around to get a package after 19 Dec 07, and I figure priority mail should make it in a week.

Best regards, Eric

Native American

Just Another Flying Fish
Apr 25, 2005
Altus, OK
Got my lively little Cherry Shrimp today!

Thanks, Beviking! Took only 3 days from NY to SW OK, and they were all alive and kicking. Got a dozen instead of the 10...thanks for the extras!

I'm letting them grow out in their own 10 gallon tank w/ some Hygrophila polysperma and Vesicularia dubyana (Java moss) planted in there for cover. Beviking also sent a clump of Christmas Tree Moss to help the shrimp make the journey.

Usually, they're supposed to fade in color during shipping, but half of mine were sporting fine red color right out of the shipping box, with the other half regaining it quickly.

Beviking, I don't know how you can make any money off this venture. You must be doing it for the love of the hobby, as well as the satisfaction of seeing others enjoy the "invertebrate angle" of fishkeeping.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas.

Best Regards, N-A

beviking

Senior Member, Sophomoric Attitude
Feb 16, 2002
Syracuse, NY
Beviking, I don't know how you can make any money off this venture. You must be doing it for the love of the hobby, as well as the satisfaction of seeing others enjoy the "invertebrate angle" of fishkeeping.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas.

Best Regards, N-A
You're right there N-A. Some shipments cost more than I quote and I do not charge for heat packs. Oh, I'm not going broke, but the few dollars I make only go for more heat packs, food, a new bulb maybe...you get the picture :) Glad they all arrived happy. Hope your Christmas was Merry as well!!!

-Bill

GirlieGirl8521

Planted Tank Collector
Dec 21, 2006
Alabama
Do you have any shrimp to sell currently. I'm interested if you do. Shipping would be to 35023.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store