Clean glass...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Never have to clean my glass in my 46g...

• Love
Reactions: dudley

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Don't they do that all day? Nice video! I always find it straing how they hae a fin in the middle of their belly.

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
Don't they do that all day? Nice video! I always find it straing how they hae a fin in the middle of their belly.
Not all day. Most of the day they sit still on a stick or on the cords for the heater, or on the airline hose.

No fin in the middle of their belly. They have the two side fins (pectoral fins), then two pelvic fins right before their bum, and then the anal fin. They just have a very long spine before the tail fin.

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
No fin in the middle of their belly. They have the two side fins (pectoral fins), then two pelvic fins right before their bum, and then the anal fin. They just have a very long spine before the tail fin.
OH, that anal fin. Slaps forehead.

NoodleCats

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
Canada
Real Name
Casscats
Camera Used
My phone (Samsung 22)
My pleco doesn't lick off the algae. My hand will be killed by my convicts, I've got to clean the sides.
Cut a slot into a plain sponge, put some crazy glue on the inside, put a stick in it. It helps to clean the glass if you dont wanna stick your hands in the tank.

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Cut a slot into a plain sponge, put some crazy glue on the inside, put a stick in it. It helps to clean the glass if you dont wanna stick your hands in the tank.
I made an algae magnet. Just glue some cloth to a strong magnet. Works well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store