Community tank build thread/Q's

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
I have never had ich, so I don't know really which method is best. I have good luck

TabisFish

AC Members
Jan 21, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Real Name
Tabi Underwood
That gives me hope but something else is happening to a harley now. hes got a stiff white fin. it's just white and he doesn't really move it or anything. It's like .. he has a cast or something

silentcircuit

AC Members
Mar 3, 2011
Columbia, SC
Real Name
Chris
Fungus is bad news, it often kills a lot faster than most parasites or bacterial infections.

If you don't have a quarantine tank, get one set up fast and get the affected fish out of there. If almost everyone has ich and the tank is un-planted it may be possible to treat in the display, but any fish with fungus or other diseases should be taken out as soon as possible.

bangme33

AC Members
Aug 24, 2008
well nice pics btw, tank comming along well!
ive kept electric blue rams.....gbr.......and bolivian rams just got 1 old boy left now still hanging in there, he's in a peace full tank now with small tetra's old tetra's at that, 'retirment tank' i call it. just iam not over keen on rams now as i used to be there ok at 1st when the younger 1s are doing there dominatant head banging / ramming each other but i prefer the harder species now but yes good look with the project

TabisFish

AC Members
Jan 21, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Real Name
Tabi Underwood
I'll get him out, i have a cycled 2.5 on hand.. and a 5hex.

TabisFish

AC Members
Jan 21, 2011
Loveland, Colorado
Real Name
Tabi Underwood
I got birthday money yaay! I'm going to buy a 40gal breeder, I was thinking it will go smoothly, if I add sand to the 40 and then add my current 37's sand and then just move the filter over and add an AC 70. Thoughts?

Plus, then I can trade in the sickly rasboras and get like 15 zebra danios :D. I wanna get another bolivian ram too. I'm in love with them

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store