Could be Moving from Ireland to Phoenix Arizona

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Keep your papers on ya.

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
Boy, are you gonna have a culture shock!

DebbyS

AC Members
Sep 19, 2006
I'm in Albuquerque, NM. Not much going on right her (though yesterday by chance I met a fellow who told me had, in summary, hundreds of gallons of tanks, mostly fresh water with expensive fish, a house full of tanks, and he wanted to get a special built one costing ~$10,000... wow... and me with my largest being ten gallons...). You'll probably find site members who live in AZ as well as in Southern California. Somewhere on line I think there is an Arizona aquaaist (or aquarium keeper) site. Good luck moving!

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
As an O' American, I hope you do get to come to Arizona. Great state and great Nation!

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
What's an O' American?

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
I'm an hour and a half away from Phoenix. It's hot as hell 75% of the year and not a very nice place to live...However, I live in Flagstaff where we get snow and four seasons and it's wonderful :) Don't hesitate to PM me for stores, things to do in Phoenix, etc. I go down once a week hahaha.

Jannika

MTS Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
N. California
What's an O' American?
An Irish-American. Like O'Brien, etc. Love Arizona, my sister lives in Scottsdale right near Phoenix. Yeah it's hotter than Hades, but it's a "dry" heat. ;) Another relative lives in Memphis, and I'd rather be 110* in AZ than 80* on a humid day there.

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
An Irish-American. Like O'Brien, etc. Love Arizona, my sister lives in Scottsdale right near Phoenix. Yeah it's hotter than Hades, but it's a "dry" heat. ;) Another relative lives in Memphis, and I'd rather be 110* in AZ than 80* on a humid day there.
Wow, did not know that. Even google didn't really have much for me there. Thanks!

ESOXLUCIOUSS

AC Members
Nov 19, 2005
Dublin Ireland
thanks guys...i will defo be in touch once i get confirmation on the relocation.. Any fishing out there...i game fish, but will be looking to notch up a lot of different species when i get there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store