Could be Moving from Ireland to Phoenix Arizona

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Having grown up in Tucson, I can tell you it is common for new people to hate it as everything is brown and dirt. If you can stick out the first 2 years, you will soon love it. Going up into the mountains (Camelbacks in Phoenix) to escape the heat is common. The heat will get to you at first as will the "browness" and a lack of greenery. If you take the time to learn about the desert, you will see it's beauty and learn to appreciate it.

NEVER, ever, put your shoes (boots) on without shaking them out first, even when in a house!

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Often a spider or scorpion, rarely snakes, will crawl into a warm boot or shoe to soak up some warmth. Not likely to see them during the daytime and your son should be fine.

In all the years I lived there, I found a spider once and a scorpion once. It's very common if you live in a new development as the soil has been recently turned up and they will be hunting new homes. A more established area isn't as likely. Either way, it is a habit you should get into because if you don't, you will find out too late. Not meant to scare you, just a part of living in the desert. The more the area is built up, the less likely it will ever happen. But why take chances?

BTW - the water tastes terrible.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
Hi all,
Are any of you guys from around this area..
Regards,
Denis
i am sorry..... its hot as hell and the couple months it isnt as hot its full of old people.... dang snowbirds.... at least they took out the speed cameras off the freeways.

Keep your papers on ya.
you know they wont pull him over just you inka....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store