CP terrarium thread, continued

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
AC is a life saver. Hope they all come back strong for you!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
This is the lamest picture ever, but I had to post it. One of my ceph propagation attempts finally took off! I repotted it and have it bagged in my main rack. You can tell how small it is by comparing the leaf size to the white perlite chunks in the media. =) hopefully it'll settle in well and take off!
ceph baby.jpg

ceph baby.jpg

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Now that I know what works, hopefully there will be many more to come after this! I'm sure one will find it's way to you if you want. =)

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
will do. i'm setting up a tray to get some media started now. gonna try and set a few new ones in the next couple of days.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
So, the media was ready, and I couldn't resist... I took 5 leaf pullings from the standard ceph, and 6 from the HG. Hopefully at least a few of them will take.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Actually, yes. I took some cuttings of my copellandii last year and grew a few cuttings I got in trade. It's not really that hard, but you'll want to make sure it has plenty of time to get well acclimated to your environment before you do anything drastic like that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store