craggy sea rock

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano55

AC Members
May 14, 2007
I really like the look of that rock. I have some similar pieces in my tank in the living room. I got mine from petsmart, too. They have some really nice ornamental rockwork there. How big is that rock?

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
its the largest one that they sell, man it is pretty big compared to small decorations i am going to do two of them in the 55gal and maybe a few smaller ones later, it is sweet, later buddy..

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice looking.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Update on the craggy sea rock in the 55gal plus i have some more rocks coming in from cichlids breeding to fill in the voids..

007.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

Still debating on the ideal of adding another craggy sea rock to this tank for a total of two rocks..

007.JPG 011.JPG 012.JPG

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Hi, Pittbull!
I love how that rock looks as a centerpiece. I'm not sure how the tank will look with another rock of the same size. But it may be great to try it and then show us some pics to judge the tank's appearance with the additional rock.
Take care, amigo!

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
That's a good looking rock. I agree with Efors though, it doesn't look like another one will fit in there. Some smaller ones would probably work though.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yep i agree another sea rock will not look as good so i did the next best thing and went today and bought some texas holey rock, i think i may need a couple more pieces but so far i like it..

The only thing is now i have very white THR and the craggy sea rock is gray, i have to run out and grab some KFC and i will be back to post a photo later on with the THR in the tank..

UMMM KFC food for champions hehehe does it make it sound weird i live in kentucky and i eat kentucky fried chicken all the time may need to go some where like alabama fried chicken hehehehe.. see yall in a bit..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store