Diatoms(Brown Dust Algae)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ThomasAllen

AC Members
Jan 23, 2016
Louisiana
Real Name
Thomas Allen
I got 3 nerite snails, 3 green Cory catfish, 1 Siamese algae eater, and some shrimp! Problem has been solved now, no more brown in the tank and I do agree with you. This is my first time ever using any type of substrate made for planted aquariums and first time I ever had that problem. Seachem also guarantee their product won't fade in color my black flourite is now grey, red, and some Brown colors from slowly fading

ThomasAllen

AC Members
Jan 23, 2016
Louisiana
Real Name
Thomas Allen
I want to switch to eco complete, I was originally going with eco complete but I had found the flourite for 5 bucks a 15 lb bag so I got it. Only problem I have is that's a lot of flourite to remove then add eco complete and everything else back. I don't believe it would pay to change it being I am trying to grow a mix dwarf sag and dwarf hairgrass carpet. I hate my heater right now, barely turn it up and it gets in the 80℉ range barely turn it down it gets in the mid 60℉ range.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store