Discussion Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jojo22

Salt-aholic Xtreme
Sep 21, 2006
I guess you could but there is a much greater chance of late arrival. Plus many species could not (or should not) go 2 day.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
I think this section may get a lot more attention if selling (by normal members only) was allowed. Especially since a lot of the members here that keep reefs are still in the process of stocking up their tanks, thus they have nothing to trade.

I do however like the idea of this coral section since it keeps those of us who are strictly reef keepers from having to search past thousands of cherry shrimp, MTS, and plant sales to find only one or two corals.
still welcomed to post in the reg classified section to sell the corals.

jojo22

Salt-aholic Xtreme
Sep 21, 2006
I understand that, I was just posting my thoughts on this section of the forum.

ricsreef

AC Members
Jun 22, 2007
Louisville,Ky
Our club,(LMAS)is having our first annual frag swap on November 3rd at The Falls of the Ohio River Museum,Located in New Albany Indiana.If theres anyone from the Louisville Ky. or the Indiana area interested,or anywhere else you are more than welcome to attend.You can find the info on our site(www.lmas.org).

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
I think this section may get a lot more attention if selling (by normal members only) was allowed. Especially since a lot of the members here that keep reefs are still in the process of stocking up their tanks, thus they have nothing to trade.
That was my thought. I know a lot of members have some nice things that I'd like to have in my tank which I can't find online at any of the places I shop at or at any LFS. I just have nothing to swap as I just have newly bought things with no fragging possible for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store