Dither fish for bumble bee cichlids...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jdheff1982

No you're not! I'm Sparticus!
Aug 17, 2002
Wichita, KS
Visit site
Yo! I bought a pair yesterday for my 37 gallon. I have been told that they are very aggressive, I have yet to see this. Anywho, since they mostly hide in the caves I have provided, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on; so, I am wondering, what other fish would do well in with these guys?? BTW, I also have 2 spotted rafaels. The middle to top regions of the tank are the best for dither fish, so anybody who can live there will be fine!! Thanks!

Tyler718

AC Members
Feb 17, 2002
Stafford, Va
Real Name
David
tuthelimit posted in your earlier thread that he felt that you wouldn't need any dithers. I agree with him. I have a pair of them. They hid for about 1-2 weeks. They over came their shyness and now they are always out and about.

I thought they needed Dithers also, but they kept getting eaten. I feel there is no need for them.

jdheff1982

No you're not! I'm Sparticus!
Aug 17, 2002
Wichita, KS
Visit site
Thanks!! I am really hoping I got a male and female. One is turning a more brownish color than the other. I am really hoping!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store