do u smoke

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

how many do u smoke a day

• Total voters

Ryanstech

AC Members
Feb 4, 2007
Chicago, IL
www.ryanvejr.com
Camel lights here....among other things. ;)
haha, ditto on smoking other things :thm:

I've been smoking 7 years and do plan on quitting. I quit for a year in 2006 but returned after a nasty breakup (stupid thing to do, but seemed appropriate at the time)

My best friend tried to "quit" on Chantix. Just like the scary side-effects and lawsuits say it can severely depress you. He did indeed become depressed and had some seriously messed up dreams about suicide and murder while taking it. He ended up smoking again until he quit on his own this year with no drugs or patches. I'm in no position to claim these drugs don't help you quit but I can tell you that it's very possible without them, also safe and free. Chantix side effects: http://blogs.webmd.com/allergies-and-asthma/2008/02/are-chantix-side-effects-worth-risk_04.html

Last edited:

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
Not once

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
I quit 6 months ago...actually stubbed out the last one when the little stick popped up with "pregnant." Best reason in the world to give it up. Now, if only I could get hubby to quit......

Cheshire

Registered Member
Dec 14, 2008
Virginia
I smoke Djarum Blacks, a type of clove. But only two to three a day, unless I'm out at a club or bar with smoker friends.

I don't really have an addiction, sometimes I'll go a week or two with out buying any at all, or if I am sick, I won't smoke either.

Is it just me or even being a smoker doesn't it pluck your nerves if someone is smoking too close to you while your eating?

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Stick a straw in your mouth,its cheaper and the same effect as an ultra light just less dangerous to you in the long run. Never understood the ultra light....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marlboro Reds 100's... About a pack a day sometimes a few more sometimes a few less.

Quit for about 4 months once but my wife didn't and I slowly started back up. I know for me its more of something to do when bored. If my hands and mind are busy I can go hours without one. If I'm just watching tv or driving I might smoke 5 or 6 in an hour.
I used to think that too when I smoked regular 100's. I then moved to lights 100's and the tried the regs, they made me choke.... changed to ultra lights and now I couldn't even fathom trying a regular now.... the lights, I can handle but at the end of the day, my chest is heavy...so yeah, while they are light, I try to think that they helped me get to a better position on quitting.... would this be correct thinking, probably not but it helps me. I don't smoke at work though so I can go through 9 hours stints and smoking at home, we smoke at the back porch... not in the house so with the colder weather coming, I am hoping to be done before it really hits. Smoking in the cold is not fun....
------------------------------------------------------------------
On Chantix... I never got the severe depression but Mr. Doll did.... I think I might have the dreams but not really sure if it's the chantix oor just me... I've always had weird dreams so it's nothing really different for me.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store