does anyone know about a supplier that will ship to your door IN CANADA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dark Phoenix

Bad Bird
Jul 25, 2004
Visit site
hi
about a day ago i learned about this awesome site that you can get fish shipped directly to your door if anyone is interested the site is www.fish2u.com the thing is that they will only ship fish in the us
anywayy i want to know if anyone knows about a supplier that wil ship to your door but in canada
thanks

happychem

redorkulated
Dec 9, 2003
Halifax, NS
Visit site
Agreed, can't find one that ships fish. Don't really care though. While I think that it's too bad that there isn't one, I prefer to get my fish from the store. I like to be able to see the tank they're in and see the condition of the fish. To me, that's worth whatever the price difference may be. Well, that and my tastes aren't so exotic as to need a source of rare or hard to find fish.

Aquatick

AC Members
Jul 21, 2004
Tampa, Florida
Visit site
I posted two other sites in the other thread that appear to do mail order in Canada, but you may want to write the folks at www.fish2u.com and see if they ship to any distributors in Canada. The reason they won't ship to individuals is because the cost of getting it through customs/inspection is much to expensive. Send them an email....I'm sure they would be more than happy to connect you to someone they already do business with. :) Good luck!

hcgirl80

i is a gud righter lyke leela.
Jun 3, 2004
USA
www.freewebs.com
Try bigalsonline.com. When you get there, just click canada. I'm pretty sure they'll ship to you via mail.

Candace

AC Members
Aug 3, 2004
Visit site
If you are looking for Cichlids there is a great store here in Calgary that will ship within Canada. I do not know if they ship to your door or just to the airport though. The fish from his store are excellent quality and the service we recieve when we go there (whch is often) is great! He does have other things to like synodontis petricola for $8.00 CDN.
Here is the site for GOLD AQUARIUMS : http://www.cichlids.ca/
Good luck!:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store