ok so this is my problem... a few days ago i got a tang from my LFS and he went right into my DT (i will never do that again) two days later i found a few white spots on him (ick). after a few hours of researching meds, i decided to go with cupermine by seachem.... it looked like the best option. anywho i set up the hospital tank for the tang and clown (thought it would be best to treat both). i also got the seachem test kit so i could monitor the copper levels. the first test i got didnt work, so i went back to the store and the second one didnt work either. the only other test kit that was recommended is not available at any stores. in the mean time the fish look like crap from the move to the QT and are not eating. my question is should i move them back to the DT until i can get the test kit and can complete the treatment, or leave them in QT and hope they dont starve before i cant finish treatment?