Duncanopsammia axifuga (Duncan Coral)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

m007

m007
Jan 4, 2007
Toronto, Canada
New addition:

Any experiences or words of wisdom on caring for these?

Thanks!

Fishieness

AC Members
Jan 14, 2006
ct
ive never seen one taht looked like that... it definatly isnt too extended, and is less colorful and more spread out than any duncan ive ever seen.
probalbny less expensive than something like the ORA variety, but still has the potential to be something nice.
maybe ill take pics of mine tomorrow
:D
looking good!

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
i think that the stark white colour would look great in a tank as people always go for reds, greens and blue ( bright colours ) when they get a coral...but white, just instantly stands out....looks really good...

Niko

m007

m007
Jan 4, 2007
Toronto, Canada
i think that the stark white colour would look great in a tank as people always go for reds, greens and blue ( bright colours ) when they get a coral...but white, just instantly stands out....looks really good...

Niko
My thoughts exactly. There were others of the green and grey variety but I opted for something other than the more common ones. It's only been in the tank a couple of days and excepts food quite readily. I expect it will take a week or two to fully develop as it adjusts to its new home. Thanks for the input.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store