FREE Dwarf water lettuce

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tulip55555

Registered Member
Jul 11, 2011
I have some dwarf water lettuce...very nice roots. 4 square inches-about 20 plants for $7 shipped

leeb62

Registered Member
Mar 14, 2012
Where are you located and can you send me some pictures im interested in these.

tulip55555

Registered Member
Jul 11, 2011
I'm in Warren, MI. The plants are basically free...just asking $7 to cover shipping with confirmation number and Paypal fee. I don't have a camera right now, but I did take some pics a while back, but the plants were out of the tank. Right now they have 3-4 inch roots.
I know this is my first post here, but I have sent out 6 or 8 of these packages and everyone has been very happy with them.

Please e-mail patriciacharlier@yahoo.com

007.JPG

tulip55555

Registered Member
Jul 11, 2011
I do still have dwarf water lettuce as RAOK. They have 3-4 inch roots and are in great form.

Please e-mail if you are interested...patriciacharlier@yahoo.com

Thanks

kenjivaj

AC Members
Mar 1, 2012
Fresno, CA
Real Name
xue
Just to let you know that the dwarf water lettuces is also known as mini water lettuces. But in california it's illegal to have water lettuces. So the stores call them mini floating hearts and floating hearts for the big water lettuces. One pets store here sells the mini floating heart. Ochard hardware supply sell them as big floating heart here. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store