Ebay seller about to lose money on this ? 300G tank NEW

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

RodInCALIFORNIA

EBAY ADDICT !
Aug 5, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Real Name
ROD
shipping costs the seller is willing to pay is going to eat away a big hunk especially since he is in Massachusetts and if the winning bidder would happen to live on the west coast I wonder what a crate, packing and shipping would cost for that tank?

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
simple solution... with correct use of a hammer shipping will cost a lot less...

CWO4GUNNER

USN/USCG 1974-2004 Weps
Being decent people we give the benefit of the doubt that the add cometary which is also advertisement is true. But this tank could have also be sold by a custom manufacturer at cost, something being sold at cost or even a profit at any price if the original buyer placed a hefty down and then walked away leaving it in the manufactures warehouse.

shwank005

Mmmbeer
Feb 20, 2009
Morgan Hill, CA
I dunno, Grizzly can ship a 17" bandsaw weighing some 200 pounds to me for 69$, They might still come out ok on this if they get their materials cheap.

jmhart

Revolutionary
Sep 8, 2007
Atlanta,GA
Something's fishy.....

The dude's other sales are all weird, like he's some kind of scavenger ebay/reseller. Secondly, the pictures of the tank are still in a warehouse, most likely the manufacturers warehouse.

I'm sure it's completely legit, it's just that something is weird about it.

The tank itself is weird, but if you are wanting to showcase fish and not a scape (coral, plants) then it makes sense. A good school of discus would look great in that. However, for that depth and height, I'd want at least a 6' width.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store