WTB ember tetras

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

clb2196

AC Members
Feb 21, 2009
Mass
I got some not long ago at Tropic Isle in Framingham. It's a little drive (I live in Brockton) but they had 2 tanks full of them, and said they hadn't had a single one die since they'd had them. Good price too, although I can't rememeber exactly what it was. I got 9, and they've been great so far! I couldn't find any at other Boston area stores, either.

laurabb

AC Members
Jan 7, 2007
Thanks for the tip. Ned's in Millis is getting some in, but Tropic Isle is actually closer. I'll give them a call.

clb2196

AC Members
Feb 21, 2009
Mass
Thanks for the tip. Ned's in Millis is getting some in, but Tropic Isle is actually closer. I'll give them a call.
Cool. :) Yeah I asked Neg when I was there and he said he'd get them but wasn't sure when, and I was too impatient lol. I

need to get back to Ned's, I've been drooling over his apistos. TI has better prices, tho, I got some more cardinal tetras when I was there too (um, and pygmy cories, and more kuhlis, it was time to bump up some schools ;)), and they we're I think $1 cheapr than Ned's, and they were a good size too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store