FREE Endlers, Betta- 08527, NJ - Pick-up only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarStruck8

AC Members
Jun 9, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Lindsay
Long story...I had emailed myself my fish home for the summer since my landlord this year told me I could have a fish tank. However now she seems to think that it is too much of a risk to the hardwood floors so I can't have them. I left them at home, but since I cannot bring them to CA I figured I would give them away for free since my dad will not take care of them. I have at least 15 endlers and some of the males are prettier than many endlers I have seen, with a blue sheen and nice, bright colors. I bought them from Kashta last year. :) The emerald eye rasboras did not ship well so I only have 2 of them left. I also have a really pretty blue and yellow betta that I bought not looking too great in Petco since I thought he had potential and is one of my favorite color combinations. There are random plants floating in the tank that may be alive still as well.

It's first come first serve since I want to get them out of my house as soon as possible so they will not die from neglect! You will need to pick them up after 6pm when my dad gets home from work. Thanks!

Last edited:

StarStruck8

AC Members
Jun 9, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Lindsay
I am currently in CA and the last time my dad attempted to ship my fish to me from NJ a bag ruptured, the box was returned, and most of them died. :( Although I appreciate his attempt, I do not trust him to ship them again. Hence, pick-up only. Sorry!

StarStruck8

AC Members
Jun 9, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Lindsay
Weekends should be fine! My dad is usually home all day then. :) I would prefer someone to get them sooner so they will be taken care of ASAP, but if there are no other responses that can come sooner you are welcome to them.

bugsy

AC Members
Oct 3, 2007
I could maybe pickup today (Sunday)... would that work for you and your Dad?

StarStruck8

AC Members
Jun 9, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Lindsay
bugsy --- I'm sorry, I didn't get a chance to check the site until right now. Are you available anytime during the week?

sbd2288

AC Members
May 28, 2008
Hi,

If no one has taken them yet, I would love to have them. I am in Manalapan and can pick up tonight after 6:00.

Tks and best,

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store