FS equipment and misc. stuff - NC - Shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
The equipment is from tanks that were exposed to mycobacteria ("fish tuberculosis"), so it's all had several rounds of bleach and 70% isopropyl alcohol (except the air pumps which obviously weren't exposed to water). I disassembled everything as much as it could be for cleaning, scrubbed everything inside and out with the alcohol (used a hose brush to get up in the intake tubes) and in most cases everything but the motors was left submerged in a bleach solution overnight.
There are calcium deposits on most things, and everything is being sold as-is. Everything was still working when I last used them.

Filters *Note: no filters come with any cartridges, sponges, or sponge holders. Fortunately you can buy 'em cheap from places like kensfish.com*

Cascade 300 HOB (still has "biofalls" plastic insert) - $6

Whisper 20-40 HOB (rattles a bit) - $3

AquaTech 20-40 HOB - $4

AquaTech 5-15 HOB - $2

2x Whisper 10 internal HOB - $2 each

Air Pumps

Whisper 30-60 (2 output) - $1.50
Aqua Culture 2 output - $1.50

Misc.

Taam SEIO Super Flow M620 Powerhead (only used a couple months, still has box and all parts, 620gph) - $10

Maracyn 13 packets, expires 5/2010 - $1

2- 15"x30" square bottom 3ml shipping bags - $1/both

16 - 6"x12" regular 2ml shipping bags - $1/all

------------------------

Buy $5 or more worth of stuff and you can choose one of the following freebies (first come, first serve):

Hikari Marine A 3.87oz (expires 01-2010, never been opened)

UniHeat 40hr heat pack

Sample-size 50-100 micron golden pearls

Sample-size "triple threat" (golden pearls, decapped brine shrimp, arctic copepods)
*the last two freebies are kensfish samples that I got a few months ago from Visionquest (can't remember his exact username) and never tried*

--------------------------

Shipping

Shipping is only through USPS (shipping is to US only). PM me with what you want and your zip code for a shipping quote.

Paypal payments only :)

Last edited:

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
Cascade 300 and AquaTech 5-15 taken

Both air pumps, and one Whisper 10 internal pending

Last edited:

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
If the maracyn isn't sold I am very interested. Treating some crude in my 80 gallon now and it's getting pricey :(
Sorry to hear that. :( The maracyn is pending at the moment.

--------------------------
Current pending list:

shipping supplies
both internal whisper 10's
aquatech 20-40
SEIO powerhead
maracyn

Sold:
cascade 300
aquatech 5-15
both air pumps

Edit: wow, I guess that only leaves the whisper 20-40 availabe!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store