Everyone post Pics of your Tank Here

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DarthFred6996

AC Members
Mar 13, 2007
That is definitely a good thing. I was not real pleased with the color of the last male anyway. Especially after the hermits got to him ;)

CAgal39

AC Members
Jul 28, 2007
Hi everyone, this is my 65 gal. reef tank that is 8 months old. I am a newbie, had a 55 gal. a few years ago with my son but he has moved out now so I asked for a reef tank for Xmas. I am the one having problems with my Chili coral. It's a little depressing as I really research things BEFORE I BUY anything and with all I read I didn't think the Chili coral if I fed it right would be hard to take care of :( I am not adding ANYTHING else for now until I see what happens to this coral. I'll ask for tank additions and suggestions though as I really want to add COLOR to my tank. BLUE, PINK, ORANGE, BRIGHT YELLOWS. So perhaps some suggestions on what might be good. I do have a coral banded shrimp that is a good size in this tank so it would have to get along with it. That is the only slightly aggressive thing I have in the tank and I do keep him well FED! :) This picture is up to date EXCEPT for the MAJOR mistake of adding the Blue starfish. Which I believe became victim to the coral banded shrimp. The one BIG MISTAKE of seeing something at the LFS and buying without research thinking it would look beautiful in my tank. It became LUNCH for my banded shrimp I believe. Never saw it happen but it happened fast AT NIGHT of course :( Also I'd like opinions of do you think I have TOO MUCH live rock in my tank?? I really want to add lots of corals, mushrooms, zoos and now I am thinking where will I put them? I think I have about 90-100 lbs of live rock.

Thanks and ALL the tanks above are AWESOME. I never get tired of looking at other's tanks and ideas. VERY creative. All suggestions welcome from a newbie. LESSON learned on the Blue star :(

DSCN6232.JPG DSCN6209.JPG DSCN6344.JPG

CAgal39

AC Members
Jul 28, 2007
Oops just realized these were added after the last pics I posted. These are located in the front RIGHT CORNER of the reef. These were all added together 5 weeks ago. Hince the Chili coral I am having problems with :(

DSCN6956.JPG DSCN6963.JPG

kay-bee

AC Members
Sep 14, 2005
Tampa, FL
That's green star polyps which are growing and spreading on the back glass. To the right of it there are some zoa's and blastomussa merleti, but they're near the glass not growing on it (though the zoas might, eventually).

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
I hope to be seeing some of these in the new dedicated saltwater tank of the month competition running from next month...loadsa superb looking marine system....i am jealous....very much so............

Niko

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store