extreamly tickkkkkkkkkked

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

beviking

Senior Member, Sophomoric Attitude
Feb 16, 2002
Syracuse, NY
So you were just venting????

12 years? :eek: That's 10 years more than me in this hobby. So you're p.o.'d about possibly losing the fish. This doesn't happen on a regular basis, or you'd probably given up long ago. From the original post, it sounded like you were a newbie with a large wallet. It's allright to vent, we all have to from time to time. Sounds like you've got a handle on it now. Good luck.

wantsome8

AC Members
Dec 14, 2002
detroit michigan
Visit site
update
why no punctuation because i cant type fast and i dont feel like seaching out every little comma and period or it would take me forever to write something. but on to the fish well the tiny white spots are clearing up and the wound on the catfish s head is closeing the pleco is takeing algae waffers now but the firemouths lips are swollen and look like their gonna fall off why i dont know i ve never seen this before i plan on setting up a 29 gal quaratine tank this weekend i m gonna put the firemouth in there to see what happans i did see the firemouth and the catfish fighting maybe the wound on the catfishes head was from the firemouth and the firemouths lips are swollen from some kind of defence the catfish has the white spots were velvit and i think thats why the pleco wasn t eating

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store