Extreme annoyance

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BK

AC Members
Apr 29, 2001
WI
members.aol.com
were did you order them from? can you get a refund? this really sucks especially if you paid the high selling price for zebras and got L170. I hate it when you order stuff and get the wrong stuff, i know i would be really angry. How could any respectable pleco dealer/importer confuse the two?

clayt101

Registered Abuser
Man, that sucks:( If they don't exchange/refund them, let us know who you ordered from so that we don't do business with them. I would also mention that to the importer, tell him you know lots of fish people and that you will tell them not to business with them.

Hypancistrus-zebra

Mar 17, 2002
UK
www.thefishtank.cjb.net
boss argued big time. But they wouldnt budge, they recon they are the L046. Pff idiots. there were 6.70 each tho. Which aint to bad for zebras, but they aint zebras, there butterfly plecs. Oh well i managed to sell two today, and thats the first day on sale. Its a belgium importer not sure who. neway got 2 dash :) im ok wiv it, luckly i can sell em @ work

yannfulliquet

Hypancistrus Lover
Aug 23, 2002
Hi!
And when you know that the fish labelled as L170 in the Aqualog is simply the L168 just beside, just at a different age, the true pic of L170 as it appear on Datz show a Panaqolus sp , looking like L02-Lda 01, two different shade of brown , but without vermicules on the head...!!!
Cheers
Yann

ParadiseofFishe

Registered Member
Jan 1, 2003
USA
Visit site
Looking for Butterflys

Where did you find the butterflys? None of my local stores carry them. Also do you know of any catfish wholesalers? Im going nuts trying to find someone to supply me with 20 zebras lol. When buying that many I expected a price break, but the regular retailers said no way. Thanks for any suggestions.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store