FINALLY!---- i got my black clowns

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
I've got those. They're black ocellaris clowns. The orange will go away with time. When they are young they look like any other ocellaris (orange and white) but as they get older they will become the black and white. The ones you have are nice though. Mine are misbars though =(
yes mine are also misbarred as i said, but the orange faced one has a perfect side and a misbarred side, the black faced one has perfectly matched misbars that only go 3/4 of the way down its hard to se as his fins cover the rest of the line when hes swimming...lol

paulhoff

AC Members
Feb 10, 2009
England
my rubbish computer wont let me see any pics which is really annoying but cant afford to upgrade coz of the fish lol. just got a 1 black and 1 orange clown both babies just wondered if you guys know how long it takes for them to turn properly black? at the moment he's orange with just a black patch on the top of his back.

7itanium

AC Members
Jan 31, 2009
Spokane, WA
Nice fish... think you may have overpaid a bit personally

they had some at my LFS for $30 each last time I was there...

maybe harder to find in your area?

either way-- beautiful fish!

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
my rubbish computer wont let me see any pics which is really annoying but cant afford to upgrade coz of the fish lol. just got a 1 black and 1 orange clown both babies just wondered if you guys know how long it takes for them to turn properly black? at the moment he's orange with just a black patch on the top of his back.
how big are they ? mine were about 1 1/2 inches long and all black except for a bit on the face,..
now it just above the top lip that is still orange

<3Oscar

AC Members
Mar 28, 2009
IA, USA
I've been looking for black clowns for awhile. I saw the perfect pair at the LFS one day and when I went back the next day, someone had already gotten them. The store hasn't had them in since, so grats on your great find! I think they are a bit harder to get the the oranges. I hope they give you lots of enjoyment, they look awesome!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store