first fish tank, notice white spots on fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dan420

Planted Tank Enthusiast
Aug 26, 2011
bay area ca
Real Name
Dan
Major Update!!!!! Spawning when treating ich???!

So I got another 5 gal tank to keep the frogs and shrimp while treating my 14 gal for ich my tetras had ich(which i talk about earlier in the thread) but they cleared up pretty fast after a few water changes and raising the temp to 81F. Bad news my ghost shrimp died :( but the frogs are ok but they hate the super bright light the 5 gal came with so me and my girlfriend went out today to get some anacharis to dull the light a bit and i also used some sticky notes to help block the light... so i have been treating my 14 gal for ich for 1 day its day 2 and i dosed them in the morning with kordan ich attack and mostly for Gary aka the pelco. I read that pelco likes to eat anacharis so i decided to put a few in the gravel. after doing so i noticed my glowlight tetras acting strange almost like iching. so i did some research on youtube and find out they where showing signs of spawning so i added a few more anacharis to the tank and low and behold about 10 mins later i see them spraying some eggs upsidedown? under a piece of driftwood.

any tips on what i should do? if i can id like to attempt to raise the fry

photo.JPG
poor Gary but I have to say it seems like he has been improving since I added the medicine and the driftwood..the tetras spawned just under this piece of wood
phot1o.JPG
the tank

phot1o.JPG photo.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store