fish for 10 gallon

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
i was thinking that but then i remembered that they get diseases often
No, not if u keep pristine conditions and that applies to all fishes. Sparkling gouramies are great choice but make sure you keep more females than males. If not, just get more guppies, they like company as well.

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
A bunch of celetial pearl danios would be nice in a 10gal. Or neon tetras. A single male beta.

Reactions: Sprinkle

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
no i meant corries sorry
Corys like habrosus and those other panda like dwarf corys should be fine in you 10 gallon but those usual ones like aeneus or sterbai would need to be in 20 gallon as well as gouramis. If you really want gouramis, sparkling gouramies are perfect choice. I keep a breeding and mated pair in my tank and it is really fun to watch them.
And as Freshie has said, celestial pearl danios are good choice as well, very colourful little fishes. Neon tetras are great as well and will do in room temperature and will colour up nicely as well. Single male betta is a great choice as well, they have really good derpy personalities!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store