FS Fish room close out... Meet at gcca swap OR Pick up. Mundelein IL

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
Closing down fish room this is the last of everything I got! I hope that I didn’t miss anything major for now! :

Livestock left:

Jaguar catfish- Not sure if 3 are really left or 5, too wedged in driftwood to tell. Asking 60 Each for the biggest ones and there is one smallest one for $45 Will sell them altogether for $200 if there are really 5 left if only 3 left, $150 they are schooling catfish and do prefer to be with one another. They’re always finding places in huge tanks in the same caves even with all other places available. Even as an adult.

Picture from exact a year ago I got one of the guys in the group: can’t locate recent picture right now

Emperor tetras- must take them all for $2 each. I will not know until I take apart the tub they’re in maybe 8 left- they’re in the same tub as the jaguar catfish though. So might be none left by now. Driftwood seen in the pictures are for sale as well.

CPD juvies- take all 8 for $40

Opae Ula Hawaiian volcano red shrimp

Their setups: the rectangular tank is the experimential one $20 the bowl one is the main tank$30
The hexagon is just plants, I just put some sort of crypts in it its $15 if want that setup- hood is included.

55g beater acrylic

This one is my favorite one it needs to be buffed as all scratched up however it fits two aquaclear110 perfectly. I have aquaclears in different sizes, no media just the baskets- threw out the sponges. They're only for sale with tank purchase. The AC110 is $40 extra.

$125 for tank/stand and sand in it only.

$165 with 1x AC110

$200 with 2x AC110s and can throw in one brand new 150 watt heater, not yet used in box.

26g flatback hex

Comes with wood stand and black beauty sand inside. This needs to be buffed!

Picture shows where I started to modify the tank, it needs to be buffed out by the way, the black is an apoxy sclupting they use in shedd aquarium exhbits etc. I was going to start a cliff-life project with platform of rock so it doesn't crush the fish by accident.

Only the tank, stand, sand are included. There is no lights/filters/heaters included in the asking price, but will include extra money as currently closing down fish room. AND NOT IN A HURRY to sell.

Can sell the tank and the sand for $40 not the stand.....Can include aquaclear 70 that fits the opening slot for extra $20, brand new heater for extra $10

55g flatback hex tank

Just stand, tank and canopy. It all stands at 53''tall 4 feet long or even just around 49'' long and about 17'' deep at the deepest point.
$150 cash

80G tank: 60’’x17’’x17’’

Was buffed recently, the guy did a great job! However its never going to be a showpiece tank, still have scratches on it in some places. and I don’t want it scratched up when I move. But will take with me if its not sold. Top part where filter slot opening and the main opening is broken off on left side of tank. Asking $200 for it.

Stand is POS. Free with tank purchase, or $60 takes it. Trust me, the paint job someone did on this tank was crappy at its finest however the bones got great potential. The picture DOES NOT show how horrible it is up close. I was going to add wood panels all around it. Dimensions: 33.5’’ high, 22’’wide and 63’’ long

63’’x22’’x33.5’’

The groove will not fit a 22’’ wide tank comfortably maybe 21’’ tank. The 80g tank is only 17’’ wide. Plenty of top space all around.

Mopani showpiece Driftwood:

Longest piece is at 2 feet, even 25” at least, it fits in fine with acrylic tank as it is flat and goes into the slot fine.

Asking $100 for all 3, take all 3 or nothing. I’ll rather take those pieces with me when I move.

What DRIFTWOOD was in both tanks……

All now submersed in the stock tub

Are now in this 110g stock tub, not selling until all Jaguar catfish are sold though. The 3 Mopani driftwood are NOT included in the price. First $200 gets it all, remember all of those pieces went into the acrylic tanks just fine. Its just the positioning. $200 takes it all or buy all tub/jaguar catfish…driftwood all for $375. Includes the heater, light strip etc. Want the Mopani driftwood included as well it’ll be $460.

110g x2 stock tubs, take both for $100 or $55 each.
40g stock tub, $40

Rocks: I really have too many laying around the house, just see a rock you like if youre over just let me know, I have some red slate pieces as well somewhere if interested.

Two lava type rocks forgot what they’re called take both for $10, decent sized pieces.

Both pictured slate is $15 for all. The tile on floor is 12’’x12’’ to get idea of their size.

granite slab pieces, $15 for all 3 pieces

$5 for the divider.

Have several acrylic pieces for stablizers I used those when I had rocks in the tanks to make sure the rocks didn’t crush the fish.
Just ask!

Free to good home:

Day lilies, can’t have those with my newest cat- been little bit neglected lately. Bloomed so many times for me since getting them from hydrophote (spelling is wrong)

If have animals please use caution, the cat keeps trying to chew on the leaves.

Not sure if this is the 2g tom tank or the 3g, acrylic is scratched up, and the cat just broke the top into half. Comes with nano powerhead. $25

floaters- $2 for of portions of mixed salvina and duckweed from stock tub or $4 for more salvina mixed in. a cup worth depending on how many people wants some and how many I have left.

Filters by themselves will not be sold until the tanks are sold off, all of them. Have all size Aquaclear filters, eheim 2028 filter, fluval 305 filters. Tom mini canister filter. Etc, have to test them all now that they’ve not been put to use for a while.

All African/tribal decors you guys saw in the background in various pictures are also for sale. JUST ASK!

WILLING TO TRADE! trade for revolution cat flea/heartworm medication or worth of dog flea/heartworm medication for 50-90 lb class or 90-120 lb class is fine. How many depends on what they are worth and how many treatments. We have 3 cats and 2 dogs total. So will need a lot for the spring/summer/fall thanks!

Otherwise it is Cash only- nothing else, I’m moving and don’t need more stuff to haul along.

Willing to meet up at the swap for certain items otherwise its PU at my house. 60060.

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
would have no foggiest clue if they would make it unheated in this weather? but in the spring I would say I would be confident in shipping depending on where you're living.

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
thanks man, i know i wish i had room for those tanks myself probably will get back to the hobby just going BIG next time I come back after the move and getting fully settled in! At least i'm keeping a couple of plants!

GOING TO THE SWAP THIS SUNDAY AT NOON- MEETING UP WITH PEOPLE! I now have NO room now for the 55g tank, or the 80g they're pick up only now. UNLESS I'm paid extra for gas money as can have a family member drive the 2nd suv as they'll get that gas money.

revision updates will be following as 26g hex is sold and gone, opae ulas are pending. all brand new heaters I had are sold/gone, all MTS are pending. one 110g stock tub pending sale. Lilies are GONE- yay!

Might have revision update tomorrow morning on driftwood per some requests, thinking about it as well as other stuff to sell and mix up the lots.

ALOT of duckweeds salvinias are available! very green like you seen in the tub picture that was taken yesterday. Keep checking the update as will have update tomorrow as I go along testing filters. Might sell a cracked AC110 that was welded together with no basket, not sure yet need to test the filters.

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
REVISED AD:

Livestock left:

Jaguar catfish- 3 for 150. Must take them all. I might have 2 more If they’re hidden in driftwood I would not know. Take all for $150. Must pick up not bringing to swap. Will be taking apart the tub soon.

Picture from exact a year ago I got one of the guys in the group: can’t locate recent picture right now

Emperor tetras- must take them all for $2 each. I will not know until I take apart the tub they’re in maybe 8 left- they’re in the same tub as the jaguar catfish though. So might be none left by now. Free with Jaguar catfish purchase. Driftwood seen in the pictures are for sale as well.

10G tank with stand, so/so crypt-type plants – this is a tank that has alage issues and at least 8 CPDs juvies (celestial pearl danios) and duckweed/salvinias as well , was removed to clear out clutter and get some mts out. take the entire setup for $50 pick up only at my house as don't want to tear apart and have no show at the swap.

NO lights/filters/heaters/equipment/tops are included- nerite snail seen in picture is not included nor is the driftwood with subwassertang on it, its for the driftwood package deal, keeping it in this tank to keep the light on the plants.

6894843055_26f00cea7c_z.jpg

6894847851_f20a83edf8_z.jpg

55g beater acrylic

This one is my favorite one it needs to be buffed as all scratched up however it fits two aquaclear110 perfectly They're only for sale with tank purchase. The AC110 is $40 extra.

$125 for tank/stand and sand in it only.

$165 with 1x AC110 and the stand of course

$200 with 2x AC110s and the stand of course

ONE of those pumps work, the other one does not, I believe it is 120v , I paid 30 each for those, the broken one can be used for part for other pumps if you need those. The model is too hard to read but brought those two from Mike G from GCCA when he was closing down his fish room so you got quality with those products. I burnt out the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] pump by leaving it too close in the sand and sand got into it. Never ran the unbroken pump until tonight just to test it out and it works just fine.

Both for $30, one works- other one for parts the black pieces are included as well.

55g flatback hex tank Just stand, tank and canopy. It all stands at 53''tall 4 feet long or even just around 49'' long and about 17'' deep at the deepest point.
$150 cash

80G tank: 60’’x17’’x17’’

Was buffed recently, the guy did a great job! However its never going to be a showpiece tank, still have scratches on it in some places. and I don’t want it scratched up when I move. But will take with me if its not sold. Top part where filter slot opening and the main opening is broken off on left side of tank. Asking $200 for it.

Stand is POS. Free with tank purchase, or $60 takes it. Trust me, the paint job someone did on this tank was crappy at its finest however the bones got great potential. The picture DOES NOT show how horrible it is up close. I was going to add wood panels all around it. Dimensions: 33.5’’ high, 22’’wide and 63’’ long

63’’x22’’x33.5’’

The groove will not fit a 22’’ wide tank comfortably maybe 21’’ tank. The 80g tank is only 17’’ wide. Plenty of top space all around.

Mopani showpiece Driftwood:

Longest piece is at 2 feet, even 25” at least, it fits in fine with acrylic tank as it is flat and goes into the slot fine.

Asking $75 for all 3, take all 3 or nothing. I’ll rather take those pieces with me when I move.

What DRIFTWOOD was in both tanks……

All now submersed in the 110g stock tub

Are now in this 110g stock tub, not selling until all Jaguar catfish are sold though. The 3 Mopani driftwood are NOT included in the price. First $200 gets it all, remember all of those pieces went into the acrylic tanks just fine. Its just the positioning. $200 takes it all or buy all tub/jaguar catfish…driftwood all for $375. Includes the heater, light strip etc. Want the Mopani driftwood included as well it’ll be $400.

40g stock tub, $40
110g stock tub$55 (one taken already)

Rocks: I really have too many laying around the house, just see a rock you like if youre over just let me know if youre picking up a tank , a lot are outside now can be free depending on which pieces.

Two lava type rocks forgot what they’re called take both for $10, decent sized pieces.

6894889545_ca3502eaca_z.jpg

Take all slate is $20 for all.

granite slab pieces, $15 for all 4 pieces

6894885613_c4f68a73eb_z.jpg

$5 for the divider.

Have several acrylic pieces for stablizers I used those when I had rocks in the tanks to make sure the rocks didn’t crush the fish.
Just ask to see them

Not sure if this is the 2g tom tank or the 3g, acrylic is scratched up, and the cat just broke the top into half. Comes with koralia nano powerhead wasn’t in use that long maybe a month before I stopped using it (240gph) . $25

floaters- $2 for of portions of mixed salvina and duckweed from stock tub or $4 for more salvina mixed in. have more than plenty, just tell me how much you want, I’ll bring them along.

Filters are available for tank purchases. Only certain filters will be available with specific tank purchase

10g- AC20 -$15
55g regular acrylic- AC110s $40 each (or package deal)
55g flatback hex, AC70 $20 or Fluval 305 $50 or Eheim 2028 $100
80g fluval 305 $50 or Eheim 2028 $100

Not dealing with people just for filters.

All African/tribal decors you guys saw in the background in various pictures are also for sale. JUST ASK!

WILLING TO TRADE! trade for revolution/advantage cat flea/heartworm medication or dog flea/heartworm medication for 50-90 lb class or 90-120 lb class is fine. How many depends on what they are worth and how many treatments. We have 3 cats and 2 dogs total. So will need a lot for the spring/summer/fall thanks!

Otherwise it is Cash only- nothing else, I’m moving and don’t need more stuff to haul along.

6894889545_ca3502eaca_z.jpg 6894885613_c4f68a73eb_z.jpg 6894843055_26f00cea7c_z.jpg 6894847851_f20a83edf8_z.jpg

MotionInSilver

AC Members
Nov 14, 2007
slate rocks sold/gone.

80g back up. No show. Still available.

both 55gs are going to be buffed within the next few weeks professionally. Am working on getting quotes but once they're buffed. They're off the market as I'll be keeping them for the new place. Last chance to have a shot at it.

Cheers

BTW need wire dog crate, strong enough to keep a pit in for housebreaking training issue. Plastic ones are crappy at its finest holding the door fast. Broke thru the plastic hinges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store