Fluidized Bed Filters?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

JamisonBWolsh

I am what I am. Defender of truth!
Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
Yes, Im sure it does. However it does settle on top of the sand where its easily disposed of. Have you even owned one? I dont think so.. If you dont OWN one....I dont think you should make comments that you have no idea about. Dont believe me? check the usenet. Got TONS of people that like them..

PS..My suggestions or comments are NOT FALSE!

Last edited:

JamisonBWolsh

Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
prove which comment that I made?

Cant wait for crenicichla or Matt to make statements against me..you will see..they shall I bet.. Hopefully they wont..but we will see

JamisonBWolsh

Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
Im not wrong on This. a FBF on your tank will only improve it. Plus, you can use it to help a new tank go through a cycle...check articles on the web if you want... sorry that your wrong. I did the research on them before I spent the $$$ on it and found that they are EXTREMELY useful

JamisonBWolsh

Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
Yes..you dont need a fbf to go through a cycle. Without it on a new tank..it can take a month or more. With a fbf that was used on a previous tank, it can take a week or so..since the bacteria are already settled in the filter..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store