Fluidized Bed Filters?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

JamisonBWolsh

I am what I am. Defender of truth!
Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
Originally posted by slipknottin
wow jameson. i thought you could read. guess not.

I never in this thread said they didnt work. I never discredited any of RTRs statements.

and explain who the "majority" is BTW.
I never said that you said that they didnt work.
RTR said they work great and makes it a point to let you know its a worthy investment...and he has one. You pretty much said its not worthy of purchase. SO...... the above statements that I have been made are correct.

Majority: dont you know what that means? check out www.dictionary.com there is your answer.

JamisonBWolsh

Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
hmmm.....who is the majority??? grab a seat. turn out the lights. close your eyes. Think about it. then you will realize who the majority is...

Anton Wernher

AC Members
Feb 24, 2002
NC
Lets see... I have a 150 gallon with 2 oscars. The filtration on the tank is 2 aquaclear 500s and a hot magnum 250. Both of the Aquaclears run 2 sponges each and the magnum is filled with various items such as legos and cellpure media. All the intanks are also fitted with sponges. The tank has not had a readable level of nitrites or ammonia since the tank was first cycled. Is the fbf a must have for this tank?

JamisonBWolsh

Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
Of course. these "people" are the same that likes to fight. Check an independent source. like the usenet. or the web. Majority. not JUST this thread, but the world.

Fine:

Slip= has majority in this thread (from some sources that never even owned them)
Jamison= has majority of the WORLD..
who wins? I Do,I Do!!!

Lock the thread someone?

vfrex

AC Members
Feb 26, 2002
New Jersey
Tell you what...i sent a message to someone I consider to be very knowledgable about filters. He's been in the hobby for a very long time. A neutral source, has no connections to this thread (or board I believe). I asked him hos opinion on FBF's. I hope for a reply by tomarrow. Think you guys can chill until then?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store