Fly Fishing Trip?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
I flyfish about 95% of the time

this is one of the spring creeks i frequent

rockyford.jpg

FindingBlemo

I ♥ Angelfish!
Jul 2, 2009
Black Diamond, WA
I love flyfishing. I just started 2 years ago (I'm 13). I go to Crab Creek in Ritzville, it's a spring creek and above the waterfall, all there is is Brook Trout and Rainbows, a few cutthroat but because of hybrid breeding, there probably is only a few more generations of any sign of the spot of orange or cut throat. I have a Sage Pole, with a custom lightweight reel (I'm not a strong kid (;), I love my set-up!

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Fly fishing just amazes me. To be able to land a good fighter on such a small thin leader and tippet blows my mind. I have tried fly-fishing from time to time but haven't been too successful. I go with someone that knows what they are doing. I know about "match the hatch" but it doesn't seem to help me any.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
I love flyfishing. I just started 2 years ago (I'm 13). I go to Crab Creek in Ritzville, it's a spring creek and above the waterfall, all there is is Brook Trout and Rainbows, a few cutthroat but because of hybrid breeding, there probably is only a few more generations of any sign of the spot of orange or cut throat. I have a Sage Pole, with a custom lightweight reel (I'm not a strong kid (;), I love my set-up!
that's almost to Spokane
my Picture is at Rockyford Creek near Ephrata

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
Fly fishing just amazes me. To be able to land a good fighter on such a small thin leader and tippet blows my mind. I have tried fly-fishing from time to time but haven't been too successful. I go with someone that knows what they are doing. I know about "match the hatch" but it doesn't seem to help me any.
part of it is presentation but a lot of it is timing(aka luck)

D.S Drifter

darkside drifter
Jan 2, 2010
jonesboro TN
i fly fish a little, lol actually it's how i make my living. guiding and gear design is what i do. heres a few pics of a brown trout from the last of this season you can checkout some more on my website darksidedrifter.com holler at me anytime if you want to talk fly fishing

7328_282389045236_723405236_9066960_6166457_n.jpg

jd.jpg

wan.jpg

7328_282389045236_723405236_9066960_6166457_n.jpg jd.jpg wan.jpg

svaha

AC Members
Dec 12, 2007
Venus ,Texas
stormmaile.bravehost.com
I love fly fishing.My favorite place is the Au Sable river outside Grayling Mi. Went there alot in the 80s.Down stream aways at Foot **** was always good for steelhead.
Now I mostly catch largemouth ,crappie and assorted sunfish,bluegill ect.Love catching a 7-10 pound largmouth on a flyrod

**** = large thing that holds back water

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store