for rjl420

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

blitzen25bm

AC Members
Jan 28, 2003
Visit site
i was looking at your pictures again from the GBH thread and i was wondering where you got all of your plants is it a local place? i was wondering because you dont live too far from me and i might go check out their stuff. (starting a new pond) thanks-john

rjl420

AC Members
May 13, 2002
Temecula, CA
photos.yahoo.com
John,

Actually, I have picked up most of my plants from fellow water gardeners. there is a place in menifee that used to have a ton of plants. since they have changed owners, I think they are exclusivly fish now.

I'd be willing to give you some of my plants in a few weeks, typically I can fill an entire trashcan 3 times a summer. that is, if you ever up in the temecula area. ;)

blitzen25bm

AC Members
Jan 28, 2003
Visit site
hi,
i wouldn't mind the drive, drove all the way up to tustin/irvine when i brought my 180 gallon tank but then i couldn't find any other place with a 180 acrylic drilled for less than 700 dollars and i got mine for less than 400. ok back to subject. which plants are you going to prune and get rid of. im willing to to get some. you can email me at jcharernsuk@yahoo.com when your cleaning out your pond and the plant types. thanks john

rjl420

AC Members
May 13, 2002
Temecula, CA
photos.yahoo.com
I think whenever you're ready to stop by, i'll have plants for the taking. rather than waiting for me to trim, I can just get peices of things you like. I'll send you a PM with my info and best times to reach me since I work nights.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store