Fordtrannyman's Classified Feedback

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

247Plants

Plant Obsessed
Mar 23, 2007
eastside LBC
Oops. Sorry FTM I should have posted along time ago. did a plant swap with him and got some great plants!

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
I just got more amazing anubias petite from FTM. Very nicely packaged, great communication, excellent speed and generous portions of the plant.

Veloth

AC Members
Jun 15, 2008
South Carolina
Thanks FTM

I ordered several plants from FTM. He was the first person I have ordered something from the forums. He was polite and very helpful. When the plants arrived I was truly amazed at the great shape the plants were in. I have ordered plants from an online shop that sells nothing but plants and the quality of their plants were not even close to what I received from FTM. I would not hesitate to reccommend him to someone else or purchase from him again.:)

Redneck Woman

AC Members
Jan 12, 2008
Kentucky
I received my marimo balls from FTM today. They were packed great and he even followed up with the delivery. They all survived the trip and looked absolutely gorgeous. I will definitly do business with him again.
He's a great guy to do business with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

BoredAgain

Cubs in '10
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Definitely great packaging, best I've seen so far for plants. Delivered and received on time. The followup message is greatly appreciated.

Some plants didn't make the journey and you wanted to know which ones. Mostly it was the water sprite, some of them just turned to mush basically. Leaves were all brown and falling apart, the roots looked really bad...I'm assuming from the heat. The ones that looked ok are floating in the tank right now. The other plants look great though and I'm sure will look even better once they settle in a bit.

I would order again.

Xythadar

AC Members
Jun 20, 2008
Fargo, ND
Real Name
Thomas
I'm a little late, but got my shipment of Anubias Petite a week or so ago. Great packaging, fast delivery and gorgeous plants! If I ever need more I know where to go!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Great plants... very happy with the trade!

FluffynTex

Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!
May 21, 2008
West Texas
Just received another GREAT order from FTM. Excellent Packaging, Plants healthy and gorgeous healthy snails. All made the trip just fine even tho it is 100 degree's here! He even sent me an extra snail. Highly recommended Seller! Will defiantly do business with in the future. You can't go wrong ordering from him.

marl_nyc

AC Members
Jul 8, 2008
Queens, NY
Thanks for the package FTM!

Hello! This is the first time I have ever ordered anything from anyone in this forum and I am impressed. I received a RAOK plant package today from FTM. Will be ordering from you again and would gladly recommend you to anyone who needs plants. :)

Everything is in good condition and all of them are alive still. The paper towels were still moist. I should have received them yesterday but USPS delivery person left a note that I had to pick it up the next day at the post office. They did not even ring my apt and I was waiting for it the whole day too. Oh well the important thing is they good to go. I am planting them right now. Thanks again and was a pleasure doing business with you.

Marlowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store