Fordtrannyman's Classified Feedback

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

justahannah

Fascinated newb
Jul 29, 2008
Tacoma, WA
www.myspace.com
Real Name
Hannah
Ordered on Sunday, received on Wednesday. Everything was well packaged, healthy, and generously portioned on top of getting some extra freebies...he's a pleasure to work with and I'm very impressed. Thank you :)

BoJangles

AC Members
Apr 24, 2008
RI
Great looking plants and very good sized portions..will deff order from again!:thumbsup:thanks a bunch!:woot:

glenngreen

AC Members
Mar 26, 2005
Tucson, AZ
Real Name
Glenn Green
Received a generous portion of guppy grass that was in great shape. Packaged and shipped well, and delivered fast. I will be a repeat customer for sure.

StarStruck8

AC Members
Jun 9, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Lindsay
My plants arrived in perfect condition...thanks so much!

ronw007

Breeder
Apr 17, 2007
Woodridge, Illinois
Real Name
Ron
Sold some Angels to FTM, great communication and quick payment received. Thanks for a smooth transaction. Would not hesitate on selling to him again. I will probably buy some plants from him in the near future.

Ron

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
plants

I got my plants so quick! Lovely, healthy and even some extras. I am very happy with them. Thank you!

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Very well packed, and fast shipping. The quality of the plants is great, and there's no beating the price. Thanks FTM :D

StarStruck8

AC Members
Jun 9, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Lindsay
I got so many more plants than I was expecting! :grinyes: Great shipping, great plants. Will buy from again in the future. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store