FREE FREE: 29g FW 'planted' setup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

r20crazy

Registered Member
Jan 2, 2009
so current setup pics (sorry, not spending time trying to get crisp/clear photos)

FTS: taken like 20 mins ago

FISH:

HUGE Plecto (see chinese in forground in relation to its head):

r20crazy

Registered Member
Jan 2, 2009
EVERYTHING but UV light pending for (fordtrannyman) conformation......... please LMK asap or goes to next in line

r20crazy

Registered Member
Jan 2, 2009
fordtrannyman is pending pickup 11-noon tomorrow. if no show will let you know. thanks again for all the interest in saving these animals and the free equipment. I'm sad to see them go, as the 'newest fish' is 6 months [because it was born in the tank] otherwise I have had some for these fish for almost 6 years......

And thank you mods for not closing this thread.

Last edited:

r20crazy

Registered Member
Jan 2, 2009
I'm not sure who refered me to this forum, but someone posted on LA craigsl#st wanting a free/cheap plecto and I replied and they refered me here. if this works out I thank you whomever you were......

r20crazy

Registered Member
Jan 2, 2009
fordtrannyman will be here in about 30 mins. will post if anything is left later. thanks again.

r20crazy

Registered Member
Jan 2, 2009
EVERYTHING is gone except the UV light, which I may just keep for my QT tank.

thanks again fordtrannyman(have forgotten your name already)!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy all the stuffs. if you feel compelled, post up a pic when you get it re-setup. enjoy and thanks again.

Fordtrannyman

Sharing Experience and Failures!
Apr 27, 2008
So. Cal.
Thanks r20:).
I decided not to keep the Algae Eaters I don't think they'll be too nice to some of my plants.
The Red Eyes went right into a heavily planted 20long and the 2 misfits went into a community tank.
Thanks again and good luck with your new salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store