FREE Cichlids to good home (Tampa bay area)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kara2

rl
Aug 30, 2004
Inherited 5 cichlids -- They are free to a good home in the tampa bay area. (Sorry, I do not want to ship them.) 1 TROPHEUS DUBOISI, 3 PSEUDOTROPHEUS DEMASONII & 1 PUNDAMILLA NYEREI.

IMG_2217.JPG IMG_2226.JPG

kara2

rl
Aug 30, 2004
Well that doesn't help much... :)

Personally, I couldn't believe I got all 5 of them in 1 picture...I'll give it a few more days. I still need to track down a good LFS, maybe over this weekend. Perhaps they can take them as trade or something. If I can't track anyone down, perhaps I can ship them...

ann6015

AC Members
Feb 21, 2007
phenix city, AL
Those are some beautiful fish. I live a little closer in AL if you do decide to ship them. I do have a 125 gallon mixed cichilid tank.

kay-bee

AC Members
Sep 14, 2005
Tampa, FL
Are you willing to part them out?

I live in Tampa and would be happy to pick up the three demasoni from you.

kara2

rl
Aug 30, 2004
Sure, I'd be willing to split them up. Do you have other demasoni? From what I've been reading, they really should be kept in larger groups. In my 3, I have 1 very aggressive one who beats up the other 2 whenever he gets a chance...this is one of my reasons for trying to get rid of them so quickly. They really need to be in a larger group so that the dominant's aggression is dispersed....

I'll send you a private message with my phone number...give me a call and we can discuss more.

To sezaro21, I'm still hoping to avoid shipping. If this changes, I'll be in touch via this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store