FREE FREE FW com fish/shrimp New Hampshire PU

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe

AC Members
Jan 1, 2007
Southern New Hampshire, Henniker

I am moving and starting a new job and I don't think I will have the time to properly maintain my tank.

Free to an estabished tank of sufficient size.

5 neon tetras
2 glolight tetras
1 black phantom (male)
1 silver tip tetra
1 white cloud minnow

two to three amano shrimp.

As far as I know all of these fish are healthy. All except for the neons have been in the tank for a couple of years with no obvious ill effects.

One of the shrimp and the minnow survived a week long power outage.

Last edited:

Pepe

AC Members
Jan 1, 2007
Free - Community fish - southern NH - pickup only

Sorry, corrected title

I am moving and starting a new job and I don't think I will have the time to properly maintain my tank.

Free to an estabished tank of sufficient size.

5 neon tetras
2 glolight tetras
1 black phantom (male)
1 silver tip tetra
1 white cloud minnow

two to three amano shrimp.

As far as I know all of these fish are healthy. All except for the neons have been in the tank for a couple of years with no obvious ill effects.

One of the shrimp and the minnow survived a week long power outage.

Pepe

AC Members
Jan 1, 2007
I am not likely to go to the trouble but, maybe I will take a look at the shipping recommendations on here

finsNfur

AC Members
May 29, 2008
Connecticut
Are you close to Durham? Oh never mind, I see you posted henniker which isn't close enough to Durham. Good luck!

Pepe

AC Members
Jan 1, 2007
Durham is about an hour or so. My default is the Fish Bowl in Milford since my new job is in Lowell, MA area. I would meet anyone in Concord or Manchester or possibly Nashua as I get to these areas quite frequently.

Jmrmotorhead

AC Members
Mar 17, 2010
www.mattsfishstore.radder.org
Real Name
Matt
I'd gladly give them a good home. I have a heavily planted 30 gallon tank. Been running over 2 months without issue. Current stocking-11 neon tetra, 10 dannios, 2 otto's, and 2 red flame gourami's.
Here's a recent photo of the tank

Pm sent
Matt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store