FREE FREE Marmorkrebs, Assassins, Trumpets CT 06437 Shipping?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardenho

Registered Member
Sep 28, 2012
I am shipping tomorrow to TX, NC, WY... I think the best way might be with a flat rate box. If you would like some, send me your address. I will try to get them out with the others tomorrow - If not, I can send next Monday. I mail at the beginning of the week, so they don't get stuck somewhere over the weekend. Let me know :)
Julie

Gardenho

Registered Member
Sep 28, 2012
I have crayfish & Malaysian Trumpets left. I can only fit 3-4 large crays into a large flat rate box - I can add many young ones to it too. The large are all reproducing every couple of months!

Gardenho

Registered Member
Sep 28, 2012
Just a note - If the shipping ends up far over what you anticipated, let me know. We can work with it!

Gardenho

Registered Member
Sep 28, 2012
henningc - The option to pm you is not available on your member page... You can email me at julierush@att.net or pm via this website. I assure you I will have many left. I also will have at least 2 more adults to offer, currently berried. I won't ship berried - They will only lose them & possibly foul the water enroute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store