Freshwater from my fish room

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

chauffeuurr

Registered Member
Dec 15, 2022
What is your young loach? I'm going to guess a kubotai or maybe histrionica? Does he have friends? You know I'm all about loaches...although your corys look nice too.

Lalo J.

AC Members
Mar 8, 2020
México
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on the forum, I'm still keeping some freshwater fish in my 20 gallon tank, not much going on here but it's always exciting whatever I can get, I've lost a few fish over time and I have sold the others, about a month ago I got a stunning male pearlscale koi angelfish, maybe 4", god knows how long I had searched for that fish but unfortunately it would not be with me for long, because I lost it after the intense colds in Christmas day. A short time later I got a small koi angelfish, with a little orange coating, nice fish so I brought it home.
A few months ago I had the idea of starting a home based fish quarantine and hospitalization business for fresh and saltwater fishes, I still keep it as an idea but I'm going to start soon with something simple and functional, just wish me luck, people are not used to paying the price for forty fish swims so I'm just going to open the option for whoever wants to do it. I hope that more exciting things come here.
20221231_133243~2.jpg

lightgyi7

Registered Member
May 26, 2023
unfortunately I lost two fish in this pair of days they were in the 15 gallon bucket, the biggest of my sexlineata rainbowfishes that jumped through a small gap that the lid on the container didn't cover, and my kubotai loach that always gets lost and shows up later but I'm not sure this is anyway, I think I've definitely lost it.

lightgyi7

Registered Member
May 26, 2023
Does he have friends? You know I'm all about loaches...although your corys look nice too.

Last edited by a moderator:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store